Brahma 88 Ski
Make the pain of a long high pressure system more bearable by riding the Blizzard Brahma Ski. This 88mm underfoot all-mountain ski is built to shred groomers and firm snow with the control and response of a race ski but with enough versatility to handle soft and untouched snow as well. To achieve this versatility the Brahma is equipped with a rocker-camber-rocker profile that skips over crud and new snow thanks to its early rise, while still providing excellent power and energy transfer to the edges courtesy of the underfoot camber section. To further boost its turning prowess this ski is equipped with a short turn radius that allows for nicely arced turns at slower speeds as well as outstanding maneuverability when you find yourself in some tight trees.
- All-mountain ski for riders who love groomers, bumps, and trees
- 88mm waist thrives on groomers, wont leave you high and dry in pow
- Blend of rocker and camber boosts edge hold and versatility
- Short turn radius enhances edging, maneuverability, and control
- Beech and poplar core creates a damp and responsive platform
- Titanal layers drive power to your edges, boost torsional rigidity
- Sintered base helps minimize polling across flat cat tracks
- Item #BLZ005A
What do you think about this product?
December 22, 2019
Demoed this set of skis at Huntermountain,didn't bother going back to ski shop to try anything else enjoyed them all day, highly recommended