The same, just better.
Blizzard took the crowd-pleasing, hard-charging dimensions of the award-winning Brahma and made it lighter, and more user-friendly with the Brahma CA. Skiers who like to charge hard but found the original Brahma a little too clunky will love the versatility of this new daily driver.
Blizzard took out the Titanal laminate you've seen in its heavier older brother and utilized their Carbon Drive technology, which consists of a carbon fiber frame designed to add torsional stiffness and superior flex without adding unnecessary weight. The 88mm waist and full sidewalls give you the ability to lay it into hardpack like your old racing days, and the poplar and beech wood core gives the Brahma CA a playful, lively feel. While these planks make for a more resort-oriented ski, you'll be delighted with their responsiveness and handling when you hop off the beaten path now and again—the lighter design makes it a breeze to pop these sticks off and hoist them over your shoulder for a quick above-the-chair hike, and the lower swing weight and short turn radius give you the agility you need to throw a few emergency jump turns at the top of a pinner couloir.
- A powerful frontside ripper for any condition
- 88mm waist offers versatility all over the mountain
- Rocker profile offers flotation in deeper snow
- Poplar and beech wood core is strong and snappy
- Carbon Drive decreases swing weight and handles smoothly
- Sandwich construction maintains edge grip and carves well
- Traditional sidecut improves stability
- Item #BLZ002M