Whether there's powder, wind-buffed chalk, a thin layer of corn, or bulletproof hardpack, the Blizzard Bonafide Ski will easily rip the mountain from top to bottom. This favorite of ski testers everywhere has an even more accessible feel thanks to its Carbon Flipcore technology with double Titanal. Directional carbon fiber in the tip and tail helps to stabilize the rocker when you're rallying groomers, eliminates tip chatter, and helps to reduce the swing weight of the ski, while two full sheets of Titanal further add dampening properties and even pressure distribution for a smooth, quick feel. Its mid-fat 98 millimeter waist and rockered tip and tail offer excellent flotation in the steep and deep and provides easy turn initiation wherever you are on the mountain.
This daily driver tears up groomers, open bowls, crud, bumps, boilerplate ice, and blower pow with flying colors. Sandwich sidewall construction makes it a precise and powerful turning machine, and a poplar-beech wood core provides smooth and fluid turning. Utilizing its revolutionary Flipcore technology, Blizzard put the Bonafide's core into the mold upside-down, giving the tip and tail a naturally rockered shape rather than weakening the ski's integrity by pressing it into shape as is the case with most rockered skis.
- Everyday all-mountain stick for riders who like to do it all
- 98mm waist is extremely nimble and easy to edge at high speeds
- Blend of rocker and camber holds a solid edge and skips over crud
- Short turn radius boosts maneuverability in tight situations
- Titanal layers enhance response and pop for smooth turn transitions
- Beech and poplar core creats a damp, durable, and lightweight ride
- Unique Flipcore technology boosts longevity and durability
- Sintered base easily holds wax for exceptional glide
- Item #BLZ004Z