A most excellent pow ski.
Assuming your favorite time-traveling duo hasn't joined Blizzard's design team, it's safe to say that the fat, powder-gobbling Bodacious Ski, is, well, nothing short of bodacious. It's not the fattest offering from Blizzard's Freeride lineup—an honor reserved for the Spur—but, with a 118mm waist and a rockered profile that lets it float, slash, surf, and smear turns through the deepest blower, you'll find it's adequately sized for most powder days this side of the 54th parallel.
This year's Bodacious is now softer than previous editions, which makes it even more playful in pow. Blizzard also built it using its trademark Flipcore technology, which integrates carbon fiber into the tip and tail, which helps to stabilize the rocker profile, reduce chatter, and deliver stability at speed. Take it from chopped crud to deep pow, but don't be surprised if you find yourself looking for excuses to make the Bodacious your daily driver.
- A ripping pow ski for charging big lines
- 118mm waist thrives in deep snow
- Rockered tip and tail float like a dream
- Camber underfoot lets you rail hardpack
- Light and playful poplar-beech wood core
- Double Titanal layers dampen vibrations
- Flipcore technology integrates carbon for stability
- Sidewalls hold an edge on firm snow
- Item #BLZ002H