Black Pearl 98 Ski
Blizzard designed the Women's Black Pearl line with all-mountain capabilities for hard-charging skiers who demand control, power, and versatility. The Black Pearl 98 is the widest of the lot and is built to replace the beloved Samba as an every day ripper that thrives on the feet of skiers who love everything from cruising groomers to exploring deeper snow. The camber underfoot teams up with a short turn radius to encourage powerful firm snow carving, while the rocker in the tip and tail ensures you will still be in control riding off piste and in fresh snow.
From a construction standpoint the Black Pearl 98 is a true workhorse of a ski. Central to its performance is the Carbon Flipcore W.S.D, a full-length piece of unidirectional carbon fiber that is able to drive power to your edges and maintain the lightweight feel of the sandwich construction, all while bolstering response and stiffness. This technology is backed up by a damp and lightweight poplar-beech wood core, multi-directional fiberglass for torsional rigidity, and a fast sintered running base.
- All-mountain ski built to handle anything and everything it touches
- 98mm waist is stable at speed, floaty in pow, and easily manuevered
- Blend of rocker and camber keeps this ski versatile and powerful
- Short turn radius is nimble to boost maneuverability in tight areas
- Lightweight Carbon Flipcore W.S.D adds stiffness, response, power
- Poplar and beech core provides a damp and stable platform
- Sintered base easily glides across cat tracks and flat areas
- Item #BLZ004W
What do you think about this product?