Black Pearl 88 Ski
Blizzard designed the Women's Black Pearl line with all-mountain capabilities for hard-charging skiers who demand control, power, and versatility. The Black Pearl 88 is situated right in the middle of this line with its 88mm waist and underfoot camber it thrives when laying down powerful turns on infamous East Coast hard pack, but can still float through light fresh rocky mountain snow when you need it to thanks to the rocker in the tip and tail. Toss in the tight turn radius for added control and manuevering and you have a ski that can excel anywhere on the mountain, especially between storms.
From a construction standpoint the Black Pearl 88 is a true workhorse of a ski. Central to its performance is the Carbon Flipcore W.S.D, a full-length piece of unidirectional carbon fiber that is able to drive power to your edges and maintain the lightweight feel of the sandwich construction, all while bolstering response and stiffness. This technology is backed up by a damp and lightweight poplar-beech wood core, multi-directional fiberglass for torsional rigidity, and a fast sintered running base.
- All-mountain ski built as a daily driver for on and off piste riding
- 88m waist is quick edge to edge while offering stability off piste
- Blend of rocker and camber keeps this ski versatile and powerful
- Short turn radius is nimble to boost maneuverability in tight areas
- Lightweight Carbon Flipcore W.S.D adds stiffness, response, power
- Poplar and beech core provides a damp and stable platform
- Sintered base easily glides across cat tracks and flat areas
- Item #BLZ004V