Select style & size:Select options
Black Pearl 82 Ski
Blizzard designed the Women's Black Pearl line with all-mountain capabilities for hard-charging skiers who demand control, power, and versatility. The Black Pearl 82 is the second skinniest of the bunch to provide you with superior firm snow control. This control is created by combining the edge to edge quickness of the narrow waist with powerful camber underfoot and a tight turn radius for maneuverability. Toss in the easy turn transitions due to the rocker in the tip and tail and you have a ski that blends power, control, and forgiveness.
From a construction standpoint the Black Pearl 82 is a true workhorse of a ski. Central to its performance is the Carbon Flipcore W.S.D, a full-length piece of unidirectional carbon fiber that is able to drive power to your edges and maintain the lightweight feel of the sandwich construction, all while bolstering response and stiffness. This technology is backed up by a damp and lightweight poplar-beech wood core, multi-directional fiberglass for torsional rigidity, and a fast sintered running base.
- All-mountain ski built to thrive on firm pack and at high speeds
- 82m waist is quick edge to edge for unmatched grip on firm pack
- Blend of rocker and camber keeps this ski versatile and powerful
- Short turn radius is nimble to boost maneuverability in tight areas
- Lightweight Carbon Flipcore W.S.D adds stiffness, response, power
- Poplar and beech core provides a damp and stable platform
- Sintered base easily glides across cat tracks and flat areas
- Item #BLZF04B