Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Black Pearl 78 Ski
Although it's sized and shaped for all-mountain versatility, the Blizzard Black Pearl 78 Ski rides like it belongs in the freeride category. A powerful stiffness mixed with responsive edge control gives this ski precise control when you're bombing groomers at top speeds, and it certainly gives us the confidence needed to ski moguls without a problem. We also like that the rockered tip has a bit of shovel in it to stay fun even when the snow's softer than expected.
- The skinniest ski in Blizzard's all-mountain freeride collection
- 78mm waist is incredibly nimble and performs best on firmer snow
- Rocker tip & tail are maneuverable in softer snow
- Camber underfoot ensures solid edge control down tight, steep chutes
- Lightweight Carbon Flipcore WSD adds stiffness, response, and power
- Full sidewalls enhance torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #BLZF052
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.