Select style & size:Select options
Pushing for the podium requires a certain amount of adaptability, both from you and your kit. Changing road conditions and lighting can pose quite the challenge if your gear can't keep up, which is why Bliz crafts the Sprint Sunglasses with Photochromic lenses. These shades are designed with a lightweight, aerodynamic frame for comfort on your face as you power through the climbs and soar down curving canyon descents, and pair up with a well ventilated lens to keep your vision fog-free while you ride. The particular lenses on this iteration feature a combination of Unbreakable Polycarbonate and Ultra Lens Science technology. Ultra Lens Science, or ULS for short, is Bliz's version of photochromic tech, meaning the tint of the lens adapts with the lighting around you, so you can spot potholes in shady corners, and stay protected from the sun through open and grassy straightaways.
For comfort on the bike, the Sprint Sunglasses are equipped with an adjustable nose pad, strap, and rubber-wire core temples that flex to dial in the perfect fit. The front can be paired with an included removable sweat band when the temperatures are soaring, keeping your vision clear under pressure — and heat.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Take on the tarmac with these comfortable sunglasses
- Photochomic lens adapts to variable conditions
- Hold up to crashes with Unbreakable Polycarbonate tech
- Handmade frame is aerodynamic, lightweight, and flexible
- Interchangeable lenses promotes versatility
- Adjustable nose and temple pads for a secure, custom fit
- Removable sweat band assures adaptive convenience
- Included hard case with pockets for extra lenses and cleaning cloth
- Item #BIZ000N