Select style & size:Select options
You're no stranger to aerodynamics, and your sleek kit with dimpled fabric proves it, so its no surprise that you've got an eye out for air-slicing shades like the Bliz Hybrid Small Photochromic Sunglasses. Built with a frame that sits high and close to the face, the Hybrid Small sunglasses are ideal for your high-speed endeavors, whether on foot, or carving your line down a canyon on two wheels. This particular model features Bliz's own Ultra Lens Science technology, or ULS for short. ULS is Bliz's answer to photochromic lenses, adapting as the lighting changes to keep your vision crystal clear from shady mornings to sun-drenched afternoons. The lenses themselves are crafted from Unbreakable Polycarbonate, adding a level of protection that claims 10-times more durability than glass or plastic lenses.
While still packing in all of the technology seen with the larger Hybrid sunglasses, this smaller edition offers a fit and coverage better suited for those with more slender and smaller faces. They are crafted with the same Grilamid TR90 frames that flex gently, and weight in at next to nothing for a barely-there feel. The temples feature a rubber wire core that can be bent and flexed inwards to perfect a snug fit, while the nose pads are also adjustable for comfort while you ride.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dive into triathlons with confidence in these shades
- Petite sizing is ideal for those with smaller faces
- Close and high fit slices through the breeze
- Adaptable lenses change in different lighting
- Stand up to crashes with Unbreakable lens tech
- Dial in your fit with adjustable temples and nose pads
- Grilamid frame is flexible and ultra-lightweight
- See sizing chart for lens tint information
- Item #BIZ000R