Select style & size:Select options
From training to the podium.
Take training rides and race day to the next level with the coverage and adaptability of Bliz Hybrid Photochromic Sunglasses. Packing in the features isn't taken lightly at Bliz, which is crystal clear in these shades. They use ULS, short for Ultra Lens Science, to pack in photochromic tecnology to adapt as your riding conditions change, anti-fog for the fierce, sweat enducing climbs, and X-PC Shatter-Proof technology that claims total protection with virtually unbreakable polycarbonate. The lenses feature a natural curve that helps maintain total accuracy and minimal distortion as you ride, allowing you to perceive bumps, potholes, and cobbles as they truly are, and adapt as necessary ahead of time. The lenses are placed in a lightweight Grillamid frame that offers a little bit of flex for comfort, while maintaining light weight, coming in with a claimed weight of only 29-grams for the glasses with lens, keeping our inner gram-counter happy.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight shades for crushing your PRs
- Sleek frame design cuts through the air
- ULS lens adjusts to the light as you ride
- Photochromic technology enhances vision
- Keep vision accurate with Perfect Curve tech
- Lenses fight shattering and scratches for durability
- Total UV protection keeps your eyes comfortable and vision protected
- Item #BIZ000P