As clear as the weather on summit day.
- Performance-driven insulator for active alpine endeavors
- Cordura ripstop shell with stretch inserts for full mobility
- Body-mapped insulation places more warmth where needed
- Adjustable hood and elastic cuffs seal out the cold
- Internal stuff sack packs the entire jacket for easy packing
- Item #BKY0020
- Q & A
Nice jacket, Sizes Run extremely Small.
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 220lbs
I was excited about this jacket because I liked the overall look. the jacket runs extremely small compare to other comparable brands. The only other downside to the jacket, would be the design of the pockets. they are located high in the chest area. now I will say, that I know this is a technical jacket, so it might be better located for ice clymbing, but for daily wear, I felt weird looking for a place to put my hands. My overall impression of the jacket was that it's really well made. Just wish it fit. Btw, I ordered an XL I'm 6' tall 220, and I felt like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy with the jacket on.
Another Gold Award winner from Black Yak
Freedom of movement is an understatement.