Black Yak designed its Women's SIBU Gore C-Knit Jacket to deal with the variable conditions you'll undoubtedly encounter in the high mountains. Made with a lighter, softer, and more breathable Gore C-Knit shell, this jacket caters to active pursuits like light-and-fast alpine climbs, ski mountaineering, or trekking. While this offering from Black Yak's SIBU line sits on the lighter side of the spectrum, it still delivers the serious waterproof protection necessary when traveling through frequently cloudy elevations in the form of a Gore-Tex membrane with fully taped seams. When the skintrack or trail gets your body temperature up, open up the two large underarm vents to let heat escape. Throw the fully adjustable hood over you noggin when you encounter driving snow or ridge-line winds, and stash your ski pass in the sleeve pocket when you head to the resort to keep you skiing skills sharp.
- A versatile shell for alpine touring and trekking
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams
- Gore C-Knit technology is lightweight and soft to the touch
- Underarm vents let cool air in during active pursuits
- Fully adjustable hood with stiffened brim
- Single sleeve pocket for ski passes or small essentials
- Slimmer fit through body and sleeves
- Black Yak has been producing mountaineering equipment since 1973
- Item #BKY0004
- Q & A
BLACKYAK GORE® C-KNIT™ Jacket - WOMEN
This very comfortable jacket is made for ski touring, hiking and trekking.
With 3 pockets placed on the outside and 4 pockets on the inside, this item provides a lot of storage space.
As the GORE® C-KNIT™ Jacket is waterproof and windproof, it is a good choice for all weather conditions.
Further features include: pit vents and a fully multi-adjustable fixed hood.