For any objective.
The BLACKYAK Women's SIBU Gore-Tex C-Knit Jacket will find its way in your pack or on your body whether you're climbing Rainier, trekking through the tundra, or backcountry skiing in the Rockies. The jacket's design puts an emphasis on versatility and is backed by a three-layer Gore-Tex membrane with C-Knit backer to keep the shell soft, breathable, and quiet when you're on the move. The fixed hood is fitted with a wire brim and adjustable drawcords so you can cinch it tight to keep your face and head protected from wind, sleet, and snow.
- Technical shell for alpine missions and ski touring
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane with soft and breathable backer
- Fully sealed seams prevent any moisture from seeping through
- Fixed hood is adjustable and fitted with a wire brim for coverage
- Underarm vents let cool air in body heat escape
- Adjustable hem and cuffs can be cinched to maintain warmth
- Item #BKY001D