Layer up under shell pants for a cold day on the slopes with the Black Yak Mewati Pant. Constructed with a power stretch fleece, you'll stay mobile and warm up the skin track and down groomers alike. G-Loft Synthetic insulation has been placed from the knees down and on the seat for extra warmth, but mostly to keep you comfortable when you're sitting or kneeling. A wide, branded elastic waistband keeps the bottoms securely in place and the soft cuffs snug the pant legs close to your skin so as not to cause irritation with your boot cuffs for long days on the mountain.
- Insulated baselayer bottoms for combating cold under shell pants
- Power stretch fleece construction delivers mobility and warmth
- Padding at knee and rear offers comfort when kneeing and sitting
- Wide, elasticated waistband provides a long-lasting and snug hold
- Lower cuff snugs pants close to skin without boot cuff irritation
- Active stitch seam construction elements rubbing, offers clean look
- Item #BKY0043
- Q & A
I have not âfield testedâ these. I am 6ft and about 195. I got the large in blue. I am returning them for two reasons. First, the size is a little off. They are clingy but still a bit loose. I think I could get away with the large but I am hopeful the medium might be a better fit. Second, they are a bit âbunchyâ in the crotch area. This might be due to the large giving me to much material in that area. They are a beautiful blue color and the material and sewing seems to be impeccable. The power stretch fleece is stretchy and soft. The areas on the knees and butt are nice but the seams between the power stretch and the âdownâ areas are bulky and noticeable. I will try the medium and I am hopeful they will be keepers. Thereâs just something not quite right in the fit of the large.