The BLACKYAK Women's Malvi Pant is at home in the mountains—whether you’re attempting to bag an iconic peak or taking a few powder laps in the backcountry. It's constructed from Gore-Tex's C-Knit membrane, which is fully water- and windproof, yet impressively breathable and packable, making it a great choice for longer adventures into the mountains where full coverage and dependability matter. The large zippered side vents allow you to dump excess heat on steep, strenuous climbs and skintracks, and the articulated cut enables you to move through the mountains unrestricted. BLACKYAK reinforced the scuff guards with Kevlar® to make them withstand your sharp crampons and ski edges, and also added a hidden pocket in the cuff of the pants so you can keep important items safely stowed.
- Shell pant for your backcountry skiing and mountaineering ventures
- Gore-Tex C-Knit membrane is water- and windproof yet breathable
- Large zippered side vents dump excess heat on steep climbs
- Kevlar®-reinforced scuff guards hold up to sharp crampons
- Hidden snow cuff pocket keeps important items safely stowed
- Ankle gaiter keeps snow out of your boot
- Item #BKY004G