Lighter than your last meal.
Tipping the scales at a mere 10 ounces, the BLACKYAK Men's Maiwa Light Down Stretch Jacket adds feathery warmth to your alpine endeavors while fluidly stretching to accommodate fast-paced movements. 750-fill down insulation traps body heat from escaping and packs down efficiently when you're stuffing it in a backpack. Because it's so lightweight, the Light Down Stretch Jacket is ideal for layering in the freezing-cold, giving you adaptable warmth without the bulkiness of a traditional puffy.
Covering the down insulation is a Nylon Superlight Ripstop, which maintains high levels of protection from abrasion and everyday abuse, but without the excess weight of a heavy-duty fabric. It's supplemented with stretch nylon along the arms and shoulders, which is extremely pliable for unobstructed movement, regardless if you're backcountry skiing, climbing in cold weather, or pushing up snowy summits. Cozy extras, such as the brushed fleece collar and hand-warmer pockets, make this jacket hard to beat when it comes to staying comfortable in cold conditions.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Ultralight warmth for skiing and alpine activities
- 750-fill down insulation maintains lofty warmth
- Nylon Superlight Ripstop is tough and lightweight
- Nylon stretch panels at arms for fluid flexibility
- Elasticized hood with insulated panels for warmth
- Brushed fleece collar lining adds coziness
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets for storage
- Item #BKY002B