Versatile, stylish, and warm.
Whether you're scouting new lines the backcountry or pushing up a 14er in the cold of dawn, the BLACKYAK Women's MAIWA Light Down Insulation Jacket is a versatile piece that's extremely warm, lightweight, and breathable. Lightweight Cordura Ripstop fabric along the insulated panels offers impressive resilience from abrasion, as well as repelling moisture from compromising the down insulation underneath. The rest of the jacket features Cordura fleece for a superbly soft feel that stands up to the regular abuse you're bound to throw its way.
Looking at the jacket's insulation, 750-fill down traps precious heat from escaping along vital regions for warmth, so you'll remain toasty in shivering-cold weather. The down is RDS certified, meaning it's responsibly sourced for added peace of mind. And to remain warm in the wet and damp, the down's hydrophobic finish repels moisture from ruining its lofting power, should you encounter a burst of heavy snow or passing drizzle.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Versatile jacket for alpine excursions in cold weather
- 750-fill down insulation maintains high levels of warmth
- Lightweight Cordura Ripstop is highly resistant to abrasion
- Cordura fleece is soft-wearing and stands up to abuse
- DWR finish along insulated panels for water resistance
- Hydrophobic down finish keeps it lofting in the damp
- Zippered hand pockets add functional storage
- Item #BKY001U
- Q & A
You'll want this down jacket
Traceable Down blended with CORDURA ripstop fabirc. This will be the last down jacket you'll buy!
Light Down Insulation
Beautiful Jacket but Narrow at Hips
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'2"
I love the look of this jacket and the ripstop details. I'm 5'2" so it hit just a little too low on the hips and was too tight when zipped up. The rest of the body fit well. If I had a few more inches in torso it would have been perfect.