The BLACKYAK Women's Kuri Pant is a dependable partner for long days in the backcountry. It features a Gore-Tex Pro membrane, which keeps you dry when the powder is deep, but is breathable enough to prevent warmth-robbing sweat from soaking your baselayers. Mapped panels of Gore-Tex Stretch allow you to move about the mountain unrestricted without compromising the pant's waterproofness, while hip-to-ankle vents with two-way zippers offer generous airflow so you don't overheat when you're breaking trail. And, to keep your pants in great shape for seasons to come, BLACKYAK reinforced the scuff guards with Kevlar® to protect them from your sharp ski edges and crampons.
- Dependable ski pant for long days in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex Pro membrane is waterproof and impressively breathable
- Mapped Gore-Tex Stretch panels provide unrestricted range of motion
- Full 2-way zippered side vents keep you cool on steep skintracks
- Kevlar®-reinforced scuff guards hold up to sharp ski edges
- Item #BKY004E