Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Rugged hikes and climbs demand equally rugged clothing, and the Blackyak Canchim Pant has you covered with a design that delivers the tough performance you need on rough rock and overgrown trails. Designed to balance strength with mobility, these pants feature a dual-fabric construction that delivers the right performance where it matters most. The body of the pants features BlackYak's Yak XD stretch ripstop, which frees up your legs to reach any hold and high-step their way to the summit without restriction. Meanwhile, the seat and knees of the pants are built using ultra-durable Cordura fabric, ensuring that your pants' most vulnerable high-wear areas have now become the most durable.
- Durable outdoor pant with free-moving mobility on hikes and climbs
- Stretch ripstop fabric enhances your movement to get you up the wall
- Cordura fabric in the knees and seat reinforces high-wear areas
- Breathable construction provides all-season versatility
- Ergonomic shaping ensures a natural and comfortable fit
- Extended front belt loops offer added equipment attachment points
- Zippered pockets keep snacks and smaller gear secure
- Item #BKY005G
- [face fabric] Yak XD ripstop, [knees, seat panel] stretch Cordura
- 2 zippered hand, 2 buttoned rear
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2020
Nice Nice Nice!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 180 lbs
Very nice pair of pants, I got two. Great flexibility, and I can tell they will be versatile. I use them for hikes and biking. Not a climber but these seem sturdy for boulder bashing and the flex is incredible. You can probably use them for working/running too. The tag says they’re made for “warm and wet” or “warm and dry” but they will definitely be too hot for summer. Great for spring, fall, and maybe winter if its not frigid. I have size 34 waist for everything and got the large: perfect fit.