If you like to hike for fresh turns, or prefer steep skintracks to lift lines, then the BLACKYAK Women's Brangus Jacket will be your new best friend. Gore-Tex's C-Knit membrane offers full protection from water and wind without compromising breathability or packability, and the durable ripstop face fabric means you can tackle technical lines through tight trees without worrying about emerging at the bottom with a few branch-sized tears in the jacket. The Brangus features panels of Gore-Tex Stretch at the back of the shoulders for complete articulation as you pole plant, lift your skis onto your shoulder, or lean over to adjust your boots.
BLACKYAK fully sealed the Brangus's seams to ensure no warmth-robbing moisture can permeate through to your baselayer, while the adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem allows you to seal out any chilly wind and snow, even when you're making movie-worthy turns through chest-deep pow. If things get too hot when you're bootpacking up a steep ridge, take advantage of the large underarm vents and dump some of that excess warmth.
- Technical shell for backcountry or resort adventures
- Gore-Tex C-Knit membrane is water- and windproof yet breathable
- Gore-Tex stretch panels at shoulders for unrestricted movement
- Ripstop material holds up to snags and tears
- Fully sealed seams prevent any moisture from leaking through
- Easily adjustable cuffs let you seal out the chilly air
- Adjustable hood keeps face protected from flying snow
- Generous underarm vents dump excess warmth when you're booting to get the goods
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- Item #BKY004B
- Q & A
Color is not as bright
I got the yellow thinking it would be bright like the picture. Note itâs more of a deeper mango, kind of like a dried mango color. Returned it bc I was looking for something more rich yellow. Otherwise a great jacket.