When the going gets rough, the BlackYak Bakosi Jacket stands firm. Filled with Primaloft Gold, Polartec Alpha and 750-fill goose down, staying warm when stuck out in the cold is the name of the game. An intelligently designed mapping system places insulation where it's needed in order to provide an exceptional warmth to weight ratio that's packed into a jacket designed for active wear in the rugged mountains.
Outfitted with a durable water repellent treatment to fend off moisture when caught in an unsuspecting snow storm, the jacket also features a stretch fleece hood that can be pulled up over the head in a flash for additional protection. When on the move up or down the mountain, the jacket also boasts an anti-slip hem to keep the jacket in place. As well as a stretch back panel that moves with the body to allow for an extensive range of motion when hiking, scrambling, or climbing higher and higher.
- An insulated jacket built for the harsh weather in the mountains
- Synthetic and down insulation is mapped for optimal heat retention
- DWR finish sheds moisture when caught in light rain or snow
- Back paneling allows for unrestricted mobility when on the move
- Stretch fleece hood offers extra protection in rough weather
- Anti-slip hem keeps the jacket in place during aerobic activity
- Multiple pockets store essentials for quick and simple access
- Item #BKY004K