Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Expedition Hood Balaclava
Alpine sun, harsh winds, and the occasional snowfall are always on the agenda for skiing in high altitudes. We like covering up in BlackStrap's Expedition Hood Balaclava for solidly reliable coverage regardless of what the alpine weather's up to. Its dual-layer construction enhances weather protection from snow, wind, and cold, and the fabric maximizes sun protection.
- Balaclava protects you from the conditions of alpine skiing
- Dual-layer construction provides warmth and wind protection
- Four-way stretch fabric wicks moisture during rigorous days
- Treated to resist the buildup of odors for daily use
- Ergonomic design fits snug under hood and goggles
- UPF 50+ offers protection from the harmful rays of the sun
- Item #BSPA013
- synthetic tri-blend
- UPF Rating
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.