Why We Like The Skyliner Top
Most of BlackStrap's baselayers are slim or form-fitting. We like the Skyliner's relaxed fit for more relaxing days on the board. This is a favorite among park skiers for its day-long comfort. We also appreciate the underarm mesh panels that provide extra ventilation.
- A go-to baselayer top for any day on the slopes
- Synthetic construction is breathable and stretchy
- Underarm venting keeps you cool where you need it
- Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Colorful design you can wear around town after the hill closes
- Item #BSPA00G
- patented tri-blend fabric
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, trail running, training
What do you think about this product?