Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Expedition Hood
The BlackStrap Expedition Hood is a fun and versatile balaclava that we're guaranteed to see any other little rippers wearing. A form fitting and highly breathable design keeps our precious noggins regulated and protected for any winter activity with plenty of comfort. Add in the light UV protection and versatility of the hinged face hood and it's clear why this is a staple to any cold weather kids outfit.
- Dual-layered balaclava for storm skiing and riding
- Smooth face fabric protects against the wind and snow
- Breathable lining offers moisture-wicking comfort and warmth
- Hinged face can be left down or pulled up over mouth
- Incorporated sun protection blocks sunny rays
- Lens-safe fabric can be used to clean goggles
- Thin enough to squeeze beneath the helmet
- BlackStrap's facemasks are proudly made in the USA
- Item #BSP000K
- [face fabric] 80% nylon, 17% elastane, 3% other, [lining] 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2019
Keep the littles Happy
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Happy Kids Happy Ski days! Versatile Hinge for Comfort, Warmth, and helmet friendly. This piece will make your kid's next ski day one to remember!
January 15, 2019
I'm looking for this to fit a 3 and 4 year old. Anyone done the same and can say how it fits?