Select Style & Size
A different kind of road trip.
Storing your gear for a bikepacking adventure is a key part of the trip. After all, you don't want to spend all day pedaling a poorly-packed bike only to reach camp for the night and realize you've forgotten something. Streamlined and intelligently designed, the Blackburn Outpost Frame Bag comes prepared to store ample gear so you can sit back and enjoy the ride scenery rather than worrying about where you tucked your end-of-the-day candy stash or spare tubes. The hydration port makes carrying water easy, and the bag comes with multiple straps to ensure a secure, stress-free fit.
- Frame bag conveniently stores your bikepacking gear
- Water-resistant fabric withstands the elements
- Multiple sturdy straps for a secure attachment
- Wealth of pockets, including bladder hydration port
- Item #BLB003C
- water-resistant synthetic
- (open)[large] 20 x 11 in, [medium] 18 x 11 in, (closed)[large] 20 x 7 in, [medium] 18 x 7 in
- hydration port, main compartment, multiple internal
- Number Included
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 14.2 oz, [medium] 12.7 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2020
Great bag, runs small
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
Great frame bag. Solid build, but the sizing listed isn't the correct sizing. It is listed at 18" for the size med, but it comes in at 16.5". That last 1.5" would really add a lot more capacity. I love the ability to unzip the bag when you need more capacity. The only problem is that when the bag is really loaded up, the bag can bulge out a bit and cause some rub on your legs.
October 3, 2017
- I've used it several times
This bag offers pretty good capacity. Without the bag fully extended I can still carry two water bottles via bottle cages. In that configuration I can put a jacket and plenty of other necessary items for long rides or overnight trips. It mounts stable to the bike without issues.
December 28, 2016
Can you verify the length of the medium frame bag. I was told that the specs were wrong and the large is actually 18" long. The Medium is 16"? Could you double check somehow?
January 4, 2019
Wish I'd read this earlier! I just got a medium from another store. The bag I received measures 16 inches fully stretched - nowhere near the 18in claimed on the packaging.