One less thing to worry about
Park your bike and get on with your life without worries. The Blackburn Leavenworth Long U-Lock will take care of your pride and joy while you're gone.
- 14mm alloy steel lock with anti-scratch coating
- Bump-proof, pick-proof dual-bolt locking mechanism
- Three laser-cut keys included
- $2500 theft replacement guarantee
- Item #BLB0087
- Q & A
Great for Commuting
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Compact for commuting and obviously a huge deterrent to bike thieves. The locking core is hidden behind a sliding door and works great with a bit of WD-40 to loosen the lock mechanism.
Blackburn Leavenworth U-Lock
I trust my bike being locked no matter what. Pros: Perfect size for bike commuting paired with good aesthetics. Cons: Hard to lock and unlock.
U-Locks are the Way to GO
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a standard U lock but has a bit more beef to it than a normal lock. This lock is medium in size and fits most lock situations. Much better than off brand locks or cable locks!
Small in size but a quality lock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Blackburn Leavenworth U lock is very well made. The U is not long enough to lock the front wheel and frame at the same time but basically I use this to lock up my 90's era stumpjumper in front of my busy Gym. It's definitely well made and if need be could be combined with a cable or chain.