Select style & size:Select options
Dayblazer 400 Headlight
Whether you're commuting or finishing your trail ride later than expected, the Blackburn Dayblazer 400 Headlight is your way to see and be seen. BLITZ daytime running mode is designed to catch the attention of other road users, maximizing safety with 400 lumens for any time of day. Total Internal Reflection lenses focus the light into a center beam, making the road or trail ahead clear. Extra side visibility from the lateral light channels helps cross traffic note your position, keeping you safer at intersections. The universal mount is easy to install and compatible with almost any helmet or handlebars, so you can easily switch it for each ride. The battery charges in a relatively short 3 hours, and the Dayblazer is equipped with an LED indicator lets you tell how much power you have left with a quick glance.
- Headlight for riding on trails or roads in low light
- Up to 400 lumens for visibility in dim conditions
- Side light channels provide visibility to cross traffic
- IP-67 waterproof rating deflects moisture and dust
- Universal mount fits most helmets and handlebars
- LED charge indicator changes color for easy identification
- Rechargeable via the included micro-USB cable
- Item #BLB005V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought it inside the combo with the backlight. It's fine for the city or street, not sure about using it with auxiliary light (like on night roads on the mountain).
Has an easy way to know the level of the battery. The cable IMO is too short.
Works pretty well in the city, recommended for that use.