Select style & size:Select options
Shine on you crazy rider.
We know what it feels like to get stuck late in the office, leaving us with a dark and dreary commute home long after we'd like to be on the bike. Though we're still happier than we might be in a car, we tend to feel a bit skittish around motorists bustling about in the dark, that is, without the help of proper bike lights like the Blackburn Central 650 and Central 50 Light Combo. Attaching to your handlebars and seat post, the Central 650 and 50 help you shine a beacon of light onto the dark road.
In front, the Central 650 provides a whopping 650-lumens shining down on the path ahead, so you can spot potholes and curbs, and side slits on the light shine to let distracted drivers see you in intersections. The Central 50 lights you up from behind, offering 50-lumens of pulsing red light to keep you visible. Both lights are micro-USB rechargeable, so you can easily power up in the office or at home. Silicone bands make the lights easy to mount to a variety of sizes of handlebars and seatposts, including aero, so you don't have to stress compatibility, and the rear light also clips onto clothing or straps, so if you prefer to keep it on the back of your saddle-or-messenger-bag you're covered.
- A light kit to keep you visible when things are dim
- Bright 650-lumen headlight illuminates the path ahead
- In back 50-lumens of red light keep you visible
- Front light has 5 modes for a variety of lighting needs
- Flexible silicone mounts work on many bars and posts
- Micro USB rechargeable for long lasting battery power
- Item #BLB004F