Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Headlights we have in stock.View Similar Products
A bright idea.
See and be seen through low-light commutes and nighttime coffee shop excursions with the Blackburn Central 350 Front Light. Its three stable beam settings and two flashing settings let you customize the light to suit the ride, and run times range from two hours all the way up to 16 hours depending on the setting. It comes packaged with a universal, action camera-style mount that's compatible with most helmets and fits handlebars ranging from 22mm up to 35mm in diameter. As a final touch, an LED charge indicator clearly displays battery levels so you won't get caught out with a low battery for the commute home.
- A cycling head light for early departures and late returns
- Generates 350 lumens of bright light
- Dual beam pattern for near and far visibility
- Replaceable battery recharges via standard USB port
- Universal mount fits most helmets and a wide range of handlebars
- Item #BLB002G
- Q & A
A very good light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This light is what you buy when lighting your long bike ride and you want to keep the weight down. Replaceable litho battery is also a plus not to mention it is very durable and mounts to all handle bar types and helmets. Rubber strap means no scratches.