You wouldn't play a competitive soccer match without swift and supportive cleats underfoot, so don't head out into the alpine without the hard-wearing protection of the Black Yak Men's Pali Gore Pro Shell 3L Pant. Designed by mountaineers for mountaineers, this pant features Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer construction for impenetrable protection from raging blizzards and waist-deep powder—all while holding up to the extremes of alpine excursions with its near-bombproof durability and KEVLAR-reinforced cuffs.
If you're not aware, Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer construction is the very best membrane/laminate offered by the industry's outerwear behemoth. Gore-Tex Pro ensures the very best in durability with its 3-layer construction, as well as exceptional waterproofing and high levels of breathability during fast-moving missions. The rear of the pant employs Gore-Tex Pro Shell Stretch, which moves fluidly to prevent the bunched-up, restricted feel of traditional Gore-Tex. It's finished with fully sealed seams to keep you bone dry, as well as elongated side zippers for dumping excess heat while you're skinning uphill and climbing strenuous alpine routes.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Burly pant for ski touring and alpine mountaineering use
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer is tough-as-nails, waterproof, and breathable
- Gore-Tex Pro Stretch along backside for maximum range of motion
- KEVLAR-reinforced cuffs prevent ripping, fraying, and abrasion
- Fully sealed seams prevent outside moisture from seeping inside
- Elongated side zippers with 2-way sliders for ventilation
- Elasticized boot gaiters with adjusters and hidden pocket
- Zippered hand and bellows pockets for ample storage
- Item #BKY0023
- Q & A
Best ski pant ever
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Between the Gore Pro Shell and combined Gore Stretch this pant is amazing. There is even a hidden pocket in the gaiter to hide anything you don't want to lose or get taken away if you're touring in another country.
Gore Pro shell pant
Gore Pro Shell + Kevlar + Gore Pro Stretch = Best pant around
Gore Pro Stretch Panels in the thighs!!
Silicone waist strip to keep pants up
Very long side zips
This helps get the pant on and off if you're touring or trekking. The zipper doesn't go to the top in order to keep comfort while wearing a belt or pack,