Select style & size:Select options
Thirty AR Carbon Disc Brake Wheelset
We're pretty big fans of Black Inc wheels here in the office. About the only criticism we can come up with is the lack of any tubeless wheels in its lineup. That all changes with its Thirty AR Carbon Disc Brake Wheelset, a mid-depth carbon offering with a wider internal and external width that pairs well with modern road and gravel tires.
The wheelset features an all-new full carbon rim with a 21mm internal and 30mm external width and a tubeless compatible profile. This plumps up the tire's volume, letting you run less air pressure amounting to better grip, more comfort, and lower rolling resistance. Its 30mm depth gives the wheelset an aero boost by dropping the drag and stiffens up the ride for more responsiveness.
The rims are laced to the hubs with Sapim spokes in a 24-hole count on the front and rear. Those hubs are fitted with CeramicSpeed bearings with top grade Silicon Nitride ceramic balls for smooth spinning and low maintenance. Tubeless rim strips and aluminum tubeless valves are included for easy setup right out of the box.
- An all-road wheelset built to tackle epic rides
- Tubeless compatibility increases comfort and reduces flats
- Wider internal and external widths improve support with bigger tires
- 30mm depth add an aero boost while still light enough to climb
- CeramicSpeed bearings spin with virtually no friction
- Carbon layup improves compliancy while remaining rigid laterally
- Subtle graphics and detail is classy and looks great on any bike
- Item #BKI000G
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 21mm, [external] 30mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Centerlock disc
- CeramicSpeed bearings
- Front Axle
- 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- Spoke Count
- 24 / 24
- Max Rider Weight
- 100kg (220lb)
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 5, 2020
How much do they weigh?