Select style & size:Select options
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
Small changes mean the world when it comes to your cockpit, and your seatpost represents a critical piece when it comes to sending your power into the pedals. Constructed from unidirectional, high modulus carbon, the Black Inc Carbon Seatpost elevates the performance of your cockpit, offering just enough compliance to keep you comfortable and absorb vibrations from the road, while harnessing stiffness that transfers power to the pavement. The seatpost uses a blend of different types of carbon fiber to achieve this balance of stiffness and flex, while ensuring that minimal weight is added to your ride. With two different options, Zero offset and 25mm offset, you can choose between an aggressive post that keeps your weight forward and ready to attack, or a more neutral seat position for enhanced comfort and longer rides, while keeping weight below 160-grams for minimal weight penalty on your machine.
- A light and stiff seatpost to elevate your cockpit
- Multi-carbon layup offers just enough compliance
- Absorbs vibration to alleviate your sit bones
- Stiff power sends your energy to the pedals
- Zero offset keeps your weight forward for attack
- 25mm offset feels neutral and comfortable in the saddle
- Weighs in sub-160-grams for minimal weight penalty
- Item #BKI0002
- Q & A
Can't adjust saddle angle.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The is a beautiful seatpost. Need to adjust your seat angle? Make sure your post is adjustable; mine wasn't. So I sent it back. Fortunately, CC has excellent customer service. Apparently, I've learned there are posts that aren't adjustable "to save weight." I'd give the product one star, but giving them the benefit of the doubt that the product was defective and they will 1) fix their quality issue and 2) improve the instructions so a person can see how to adjust and thus when there's a quality issue preventing this. For extra points, do a video too.