Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vision Down Parka
The Vision Down Parka is Black Diamond's warmest option intended for the coldest conditions and biggest objectives, but that doesn't stop us from enjoying its warmth around town either. Scoping out lines from base camp before an oncoming storm requires you to hunker down for a few days, and this parka's light, lofty, and impressively warm 800-fill down insulation keeps you toasty as you figure out the route. The down has a HyperDry hydrophobic treatment to retain its lofty warmth in moisture-riddled environments like damp tents. Black Diamond treated the shell for added water-resistance to bead light moisture off, and then dipped the fabric in Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer for more durability so you can take it up the climb when the storm stops.
- Scope your next route at base camp with Black Diamond's warmest
- 800-fill down has an impressive loft and incredible warmth
- HyperDry treatment helps down retain lofty warmth in wet weather
- DWR-treated ripstop sheds snowflakes and light rain
- Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer increases durability
- Underarm gussets ensures full mobility while climbing
- Stretch cuffs and adjustable hood and hem ensure secure coverage
- Item #BLD011F
2.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.