Select style & size:Select options
Going the distance.
As any seasoned pro knows, weight can make or break a distance hike, but equally necessary for efficiency with a large pack is a trekking pole or two. The Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles are made from carbon fiber, which keeps the weight down but keeps strength and durability up. Twenty centimeters of adjustable length makes them versatile as well, so you can fine-tune their size to match the terrain.
A lightweight EVA handle and foam extension doesn't add much in the way of ounces, but it does add all day comfort during 20 mile days, and the foam is moisture-wicking as well, so there'll be no case of clammy hands slipping on a steep slope. The Carbon FLZ comes complete with interchangeable carbide and rubber Tech Tips, too, so you can confidently cross from grassy valley to rocky scree slope without batting an eye.
- Three-season trekking pole ideal for backpacking or timed treks
- Lightweight shaft still offers durability for longer adventures
- Three-section foldable shaft means easy storage when unneeded
- Grip is breathable and moisture-wicking for all-day comfort
- Interchangeable tips provide choices depending on the terrain
- Adjustable length offers trail versatility depending on slope
- Item #BLD00S4