Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Ski Poles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Traverse WR 2 Ski Poles
Grab the Traverse WR 2 pole to prepare yourself for all of your backcountry tours this winter. This versatile pole can handle Whippet attachments for more involved high alpine excursions but can be left alone for simple backcountry missions filled with deep powder.
- Versatile touring pole that is built for any and all adventures
- Aluminum shaft is durable and versatile for skiing or split boarding
- FlickLock Pro creates a reliable and durable fit for 2-piece design
- Removable Steel pick enables self arrest or a regular feel
- ClickLock Dial makes taking on or off accessories quick and easy
- Powder basket helps keep your pole plants effective, powerful
- Item #BLD013C
- 2-piece, aluminum
- Usable Range
- 25.2 - 55in
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- FlickLock Pro
- Included Baskets
- Indexed 3/4 Powder
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 8, 2019
Is this one pole or two poles?
December 9, 2019