Select Style & Size
Traverse Ski Poles
Black Diamond's versatile Traverse Ski Poles are the trusty workhorses of backcountry ski touring. The Traverse's durable aluminum construction takes the beating that ski touring tends to dish out. Black Diamond's FlickLock system allows for quick and easy adjustments and security. Large baskets and lightweight materials keep you moving swiftly through deep snow, and Black Diamond even designed a grip to keep your hands happy on long tours.
- Aluminum touring poles for any backcountry objective
- Adjustable length with secure FlickLock mechanism
- Rubber grip extension for choking up on steep ascents
- Interchangeable powder basket allows you to adjust to changing terrain
- Item #BLD013M
- 145cm, 155cm
- Usable Range
- [145cm] 95 - 145cm, [155cm] 105 - 155cm
- Collapsed Length
- [145cm] 95cm, [155cm] 105cm
- Locking Mechanism
- Included Baskets
- powder (100mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [145cm] 1lb 4.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 3, 2020
basket don't screw on.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was very upset when I bought brand new poles and the basket won't even screw on. Sure can't use poles when the basket constantly falls off. :(
March 23, 2020
Lori you just have to push harder and the basket will eventually lock in place. It isn't as simple as just screwing it on.
June 6, 2020
I'm having the same problem with mine. Appears to be a manufacturing flaw. There are no threads in the basket cylinder.
May 24, 2020
Hi, I am wondering about sizing. I normally ski a 125cm pole when skiing downhill at the resort so am wondering which size I should get. I think either could work but just wondering what you recommend.
December 17, 2019
How do you remove the straps on these poles?