Trailback Trekking Poles
- A feature-rich trekking pole for hikers on a budget
- Aluminum 3-part shaft is durable and lightweight
- Dual FlickLock mechanisms offer quick and secure adjustments
- Rubber grips add comfort and absorb shock
- Long Flex Tops offer firm placement on multiple terrain types
- Item #BLDZ967
- three-section aluminum
- Usable Range
- 25 - 55in
- Collapsed Length
- ergonomic rubber
- nylon webbing
- long flex
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 6` 3"
- 155 lbs
I've started having problems with my knees on hikes so I came here and purchased these immediately. I've used them on a couple hikes so far and can tell they make a huge difference already.
September 12, 2020
A family favorite
- I've put it through the wringer
I bought myself a pair after becoming frustrated with some cheap twist-lock poles. I love the ease of the flick-lock adjustment, and I am a big fan of the hand grips and the wrist straps. These tick all of the boxes. My kid borrowed one of my poles when we were in a section of trail with unsure footing, and he liked the grips so much he started asking to borrow mine and begging for his own pair. We bought him these for his birthday in June, and my formerly hike-hating tween is now much more pleasant on our family hikes. These were a win all around for us.
February 20, 2021
Do these come with the rubber tips on the bottom? If not can they be a added?
August 24, 2020
Is this for 1 pole or 2?