Select a size:
Trail Trekking Poles
With the Trail Trekking Poles, Black Diamond strikes a perfect balance between comfort and reliability, now with an updated grip that's softer than ever. These versatile poles will help you stay upright on the trail, balanced on the skin track, and planting turns on the ski slope— with interchangeable carbide tech tips, low-profile trekking baskets, and wide powder baskets (sold separately). The Double Flicklock extension system is simple, reliable, and has a low-profile design to improve swing weight, while the padded strap, soft foam grip allow you to hold on all day without developing carpal tunnel or having to smash your piggy bank to afford new poles.
- Solid performing poles for trekking or ski touring
- Sturdy aluminum shaft is lightweight yet reliable
- Elongated comfort grip lets you tackle steep terrain
- Collapsible design provides easy packing and adjustment
- Compatible ferrules allow you to fit 100mm powder baskets (sold separately)
- Interchangeable Tech Tips offer a steady bite on rocky surfaces
- Item #BLD00YF
- Adjustable Length
- Usable Range
- 25 - 55in
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- carbide Tech
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 1.28oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.