Select Style & Size
Trail Sport 2 Trekking Poles
- No-frills adjustable trekking poles at a great value
- Aluminum shaft offers lightweight durability
- FlickLock system allows secure and hassle-free adjustments
- Rubber grip reduces shock and improves grip
- Vari-width nylon webbing strap adds security
- Includes low profile trekking baskets
- Item #BLDZ969
- Usable Range
- 32 - 55in
- Collapsed Length
- vari-width nylon webbing
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.3oz
What do you think about this product?
October 22, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
Purchased these over Labor Day weekend and was a little leery of quality because of the price I got them at ($17). Took them up Mt. Sherman in Colorado and had no problems at all. So happy that I took a chance on these. Note: Mt. Sherman is about 8 miles with a 2,100ft elevation gain to 14,036 ft. Hiked through some snow and rocky terrain.
October 6, 2020
Good value Poles
- 6` 7"
- 205 lbs
Bought these at the last minute based on price. Very lightweight and they absolutely did their job. My only issue was that one pole kept slipping. With any weight put on the pole, it would slip from 130 cm to 120-125cm. I would have to stop several times to re-adjust the pole. Not sure if it was a function of the locking mechanism or what, but it got frustrating over a 4 day - 85 mile hike.
May 26, 2020
is $59.95 the price for ONE trekking pole, or is this listing price for a pair of the poles?