Select style & size:Select options
Trail Back Trekking Poles
You don't always use poles when you're hiking, but it's nice to have the option—give your joints a little relief with the Black Diamond Trail Back Trekking Poles. Their three-section design and reliable FlickLock extension system means you can pack them down and put them away when you need your hands free, and the molded rubber grips have a soft EVA foam extension for easy handling as you sidehill up steep sections.
- Highly adjustable 3-section poles for all your trail trips
- Aluminum shaft offers lightweight, reliable performance
- Ribbed rubber grip provides low-vibration comfort
- Foam extension assists with steep terrain and sidehilling
- Equipped with standard baskets for summertime use
- Item #BLD00YH
What do you think about this product?
May 20, 2019
What is the difference in trekking poles between Picante & Sergeant?
June 12, 2019
Hi Scott, The Picante has a red/orange color towards the top of the pole and the Sergeant has a black/dark grey color. If you select the Picante color from the drop down menu it will show the color differences.