3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Technician Leather Approach Shoe
Sometimes the best climbing spots are locked behind the barrier of a long approach. But who cares, we have the Technician Leather Approach Shoe to get us there. It's comfortably soft where we want it but stiff enough to stop us from rolling ankles on every pebble and root. Plus, it's got a high-traction outsole and breathable upper, meaning less slipping and less end-of-the-day stank.
- Premium approach shoe to smear onto rocks and grip on grime
- Polyester upper is supple but supportive and highly breathable
- Tuned EVA midsole is stiff for comfort on rocky terrain
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber sticks to the most slippery ground
- Graduated fit locks it tight all the way up to your toes
- Half-booty tongue is easy to get on and off at the crag
- Item #BLDZ9FY
- Upper Material
- suede leather, rubber toe cap, TPU overlays
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10.5] 12.9oz
- approach, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.