Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
As a year-round climber, you need gear that withstands both the test of time and the most rugged routes, so you rely on the Black Diamond Men's Technician Harness for every send. From sharp, single-pitch limestone sport routes to hanging by an axe from a frozen waterfall, the Technician's durable Fusion Comfort Technology waistband and leg loops were built to handle the most abrasive conditions while wicking away nervous sweat. Five gear loops and four ice clipper slots hold any sized rack for whatever vertical task you take on next, and adjustable leg loops and waist buckles make it easy to transition from accommodating your extra winter layers while on the ice or your shorts when you're high on the wall clipping bolts.
- An all-season harness for sending on ice and rock
- Lightweight and quick-drying design adds comfort and mobility
- Five gear loops and four ice clipper slots hold versatile racks
- Adjustable leg loops accommodate clothing layers
- Padded waist and leg loops for comfort while you hang or lower
- Item #BLD00R9
4 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.