Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tag LT Approach Shoe
The Tag LT Approach Shoe has impressed us because of its packability—making it ideal for moving quickly in the alpine. The shoes feature the climbing-specific features you’d expect from Black Diamond, including a high-performance rubber sole for technical climbing and reinforced TPU zones in the upper for durability. The shoes also include a compression strap to fit around the shoes once you’ve started climbing, and the heel loops are specifically designed to strap onto your harness, just as you’d carry a cam.
- Featherweight approach shoe built with the send in mind
- Two-way stretch synthetic upper contours to your foot’s shape
- TPU overlays supply enhanced structure without any excess bulk
- BlackLabel Mountain rubber sole is sticky for ledges
- Integrated toe-cap offers protection from rocks and improved traction
- Packable design is easy to store in a pack or on a harness
- Item #BLDZ9E8
- Upper Material
- woven 2 way stretch polyester
- BlackLabel Mountain rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10.5, single] 8.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.