Select a size:
Why We Like The Stormline Stretch Rain Shell
Whether we're bouncing from hostel to hostel or hauling our climbing gear home from the crag, we need to pack light. The Black Diamond Stormline Stretch Rain Shell is the waterproof, windproof layer we count on to protect us from surprise storms, and it packs down into its pocket to fit easily into our pack when the skies clear.
- Rain jacket for exploring new places in questionable weather
- Waterproof BD.Dry membrane seals out the elements
- Four-way stretch construction for comfortable movement
- Adjustable hem and cuffs for a secure fit
- Underarm gussets let you move freely
- Packs into its pocket for easy storage
- Item #BLD00Q3
- [membrane/laminate] BD.Dry (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.