Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Stormline Stretch Rain Pant
Getting stranded in the rain mid-hike just became a whole lot less miserable thanks to the waterproof, breathable protection of the Black Diamond Men's Stormline Stretch Rain Pant. Built with BD.dry, this pant ensures rain, sleet, and snow stay on the outside while also promoting high levels of breathability, and also allows a full range of motion with the four-way stretch fabric keeping up with your every move. A gusseted seat and articulated knees further enhance your mobility on the trail, while an elastic waist with built-in drawcord keeps the fit snug and customizable. Plus, when the rain stops and the sun comes out to say hello, pack this pant into the back zippered pocket for easy stowing in your pack.
- Light, stretchy, and protective pant for days in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable BD.dry construction keeps you dry
- Regular fit comfortably allows room for baselayers underneath
- Elastic waist with drawcord cinches down a precise fit
- Right back zippered pocket stows pant for packability
- Zippers on either leg and snap adjusts at hem customize fit
- Item #BLD00Q4
- [membrane/laminate] BD.dry (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [medium] 32in
- 1 back zippered
- elastic with drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 5 ratings
5 Stars - 4 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.