Stormline Stretch Rain Pant
- Light, stretchy, and protective pant for days in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable BD.dry construction keeps you dry
- Regular fit comfortably allows room for baselayers underneath
- Elastic waist with drawcord cinches down a precise fit
- Right back zippered pocket stows pant for packability
- Zippers on either leg and snap adjusts at hem customize fit
- Item #BLD00Q4
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2019
Fits over layers and keeps you dry!
This review was sent in from a friend who I sent these to as a gift and is actually for the Women's pant, although I don't see those online! I am really enjoying these rain pants. I normally wear a size 12, so I ordered a large and it fits as expected. I wouldn't say there is too much extra room to layer with, so a pair of baggy pants underneath wouldn't work, but I can fit them over some tight fitting jeans just fine. No heavy rainfalls yet, but they've kept me dry so far.
November 7, 2018
I bought these pants for a trip to Alaska, where I knew the conditions were going to be very wet. With these packing up to the size of a tennis ball, they're a no brainer to throw in your bag when you know conditions might get bad. I usually wear a size medium, and I thought I was going to have to size up for these to comfortably fit over pants, and I was wrong, the Mediums are perfect. Although these are regular fit, they aren't super baggy around the ankles.
March 8, 2020
Is this model the full zip or 1/3 zip?
Lindsay Gilbert - Gearhead
March 17, 2020
Hey Kyle, this model has a 1/3 zip on the legs.