Select your style & size:Select options
Sew it up.
Your friend challenged you to climb all your favorite routes by placing only nuts, so leave the cams behind and pair Black Diamond's Stopper Set Pro #1-13 with complementary quickdraws in preparation for the first FSA (First Stopper Ascent). By the end of the season, hopefully there will be scratches galore all over each stopper's colorful, shiny exterior, but at least you won't lose a single nut since Black Diamond designed each stopper with a transverse taper and rounded edges for easier cleaning.
- Set of Black Diamond's color-coded stoppers for trad climbing
- Versatile transverse taper for flares, constrictions, and cracks
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning
- OvalWire carabiner included
- Item #BLD00NS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It takes just one of these to make your day go from terrifying to awesome. A well placed and set stopper is nothing but a glorious thing.
Classic BD, color coded for quick placement.
Every rack needs a set.
Can i use these in a top rope scenario?