Select style & size:Select options
For fast-paced action up and down trails.
Black Diamond's Sprinter Headlamp brightens the trail whether you're ski touring dawn patrols or trail running at night. One DoublePower LED lightens your way as far as 160 feet, and a red taillight strobe helps others see you from behind. You can recharge the Sprinter's lithium polymer battery via a USB outlet.
- A rechargeable headlamp ideal for the skintrack or trail
- TriplePower LED light has a range of 160 feet
- IPX4 rating withstands moisture from sleet and rain
- Red taillight strobe increases your overall visibility
- Battery recharges in four hours via USB port
- Item #BLD00ML
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm not sure there is a better headlamp on the market for morning runs
Highlights that I love: Rechargeable, back-light for protection on the road, adjustable front light which is perfect for steep descents on the trail, dimmable light to elongate battery life.
Must for running
I borrowed one of these from a friend while out on an early morning run and had to have my own. The back lights are key when out running on the streets during darker times in the winter. Small and sleek. Great design