Now you're cooking with lithium.
Warm and comfortable temperatures aren't all that conducive to powder skiing. In fact, the best powder days are usually accompanied with subzero temperatures, frozen nostrils, and cold fingertips—well, unless you have the Black Diamond Men's Solano Heated Gloves. Designed for the cold temperatures you'll encounter when the snow is blower, these gloves combine the dependable warmth you need for your day-to-day mountain exploits with a battery-powered heating element for those especially cold days on the mountain. The gloves are also equipped with a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert for protection from heat-robbing moisture, from both the inside and out, so cold and wet hands won't be the reason you have to call it quits during an otherwise epic day.
- Ski or snowboard gloves designed for the coldest conditions
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert keeps hands dry
- Battery-powered heater keeps hands toasty all day
- LED button controls let you dial in the right amount of warmth
- Waterproof batter compartment protects rechargeable battery
- Fixed fleece lining and PrimaLoft insulation for warmth
- Includes carrying case and charger with UK, UL, and EU adapters
- Item #BLD00K4
- Q & A
Is the product equipped with touch for iPhone?
I was hoping to find out the mah rating on the battery as well as the price for ordering additional batteries. I'm looking at going to work as an electronics tech for Rocky Mountain Power which will mean long hours on top of a radio tower in all seasons. And I'll need my fingers unfrozen for 8 hours a day! So extra batteries is a must!